Monday 23 March 2015

Welcoming Spring! - H&M

Every time I think about spring, most of the things that pop in my mind are flowers, baby colours and some vibrant colours. It's time to leave all the heavy and cold colours behind and bring our cheerful side!
Even though most of my wardrobe is full with black and white, I went to the H&M website and I found some nice pieces that I could see myself using... and most of them have a colour!


Spring is what I like to call the transition from winter to summer. It's not cold, but it's not warm either. It's in the middle. Even so, it's warmer and we can show a bit of our legs without feeling chilly or in need of stockings. But it gets colder by night, so a jacket comes in handy.



I believe sandals are the best for summer, so I picked up mostly flats. They go with every piece of clothing and they let your feet breathe.
Since we can show a little bit of cleavage now, a statement necklace does the job enhancing the garment. And if it gets cold? Just put a scarf! And, of course, never forget sunglasses!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a lovely day! ♥


All products can be found on H&M website.

No comments :

Post a Comment