Monday 23 March 2015

Cinema Date Night - OOTD

Tonight I went on a date with my boyfriend. We went to the cinema and we watched Cinderella (which, as a HUGE Disney fan, I loved it!).
Since we just went to the movies, I chose to wear something casual and discrete. Let me just tell you I am in love with my platform flats (is this the correct terminology?)! They are super comfy, really easy to walk. I thought I wouldn't like to see them on my feet for being so pointy, but I really like them. I guess that gives them their beauty. The only con is that the sole wears off easily.
I didn't wear any necklace, because I believe the shirt does the job. I absolutely love the back. I just wore some silver rings.

Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Stradivarius

Rings - Primark*
Platform flats - Primark

*the ring in my index finger isn't from Primark. I have it for years now.



I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a nice week! ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment