Tuesday 31 March 2015

'Trying to be healthy' salad - Eat with me!

Yesterday I went to a beautiful fondue restaurant with my boyfriend, because it was our one year anniversary together as a couple. I ate A LOT! As you can imagine, it wasn't exactly healthy, even the dessert was chocolate fondue! Today I tried to lunch a liiiittle bit healthier. I'm really picky when it comes to food, there's a lot of things that I don't like (not a big fan of veggies, I confess), so I try to combine everything I like in one! I present to you what I like to call 'trying to be healthy' salad. This is how I do it:


Ingredients:
  • 3 leaves of lettuce
  • 1 can of tuna
  • 1 slice of cheese
  • 6 green olives
  • 1 handful of fusilli pasta
  • Olive oil
  • Vinegar
  • Oregano


Preparation:
Boil the pasta, since it's what takes more time to cook. Stir and check every now and then.
While the pasta is cooking, in a bowl, cut the cheese in cubes. Add a little vinegar, olive oil and oregano and mix everything together. Then, chop the olives and you can add them in the bowl too.
Wash and dry the lettuce, tear into small pieces and put onto a plate, Add the tuna. When the pasta is al dente, rinse it with cold water and add it to the plate. Pour the ingredients in the bowl too, add olive oil, vinegar and oregano as you like and then just mix it all together! Simple, easy and yummy!


Hope you have a lovely day! ♥

2 comments :

  1. Looks like a very delicious salad :) and healthy also :) thank you for sharing this recipe, I saved it so I'll make this salad in the summer when I will be more free :) great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like the salad when you make it! It sure is yummy :)

      Delete