Tuesday 24 March 2015

Once Upon a Time - Belle's wardrobe

When I knew that there was going to be a TV show about all those Disney tales we grew up accustomed to, I was really anxious. So far, so good, I never missed one episode. I love everything about it. The stories, the sceneries and, of course, the wardrobe. Enchanted forest style or Storybrooke style, both caught my eye (and my heart!).
A lot of characters have wonderful wardrobes, but there was one that really made me fall in love: Belle's.
Belle is one of my favourite characters, and her style is one of my favourite too. Everything she wears is just perfect! It gives that school girl/librarian vibe (she does love to read!). Everyone can pull off these looks. They go from casual to semi-formal, it's just a matter of how you style it. These were my favourites:




Thank you for reading this post! Have a lovely day! ♥


*Credits go to Shop Your TV.

No comments :

Post a Comment