Saturday 21 March 2015

Rockstar blazer - How I style it

I consider myself a conscious spender. I am soon moving to the UK, so I know that this consciousness will be needed. Since I love fashion, I try to create different styles with everything I have. Recently, my sister gave me this beautiful blazer from Stradivarius and it is so beautiful! I'm absolutely in love with it. I can use it in so many different ways, but I like to use it with some skinny jeans (I usually buy them in Stradivarius), a semi-transparent silky white shirt and my chelsea boots, both from Primark.
I can't find everything I own on the shop's websites, so I searched for others that are similar and cheap.

1. Asymmetrical blazer with zip detail - Stradivarius
2. High rise jeans - Stradivarius
3. Straight-cut shirt - H&M
4. Black heeled chelsea boot - Primark


I'm very monochromatic, so most of my wardrobe is black and white (hence the name of the blog). I do hope you all enjoy my looks.
Thank you for giving me a chance!



2 comments :