Tuesday 9 June 2015

Around London #1

Hello, hello!
My computer is finally working (had to give up Windows for Ubuntu, still getting used to it)! Whoop whoop!
Since I moved to London, everything has been a bit of a chaos. I'm still getting used to the idea of living here, and not just passing by to visit. Still, I have to admit that every time I can, I let my tourist side free and wander off - and how I miss my camera in those moments. Fortunately, nowadays, cellphones have pretty decent cameras and I wanted to share with you some of the pictures I've taken.








2 comments :

  1. Wow! I have just read your blog... moving to London from Portugal is brave! I hope you are enjoying it. London is a beautiful city. I used to stay in Central London during school breaks with friends and we used to spend all day just wandering around a museum taking in the sights, smells and atmosphere! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really am enjoying, this was always a dream of mine! If you have any suggestion of a place I should visit, I'm all ears, haha! :)

      Delete